Friday 1 June 2012

ZKK (Mark 2) Visits The Sculpture Studio...

...before sending Zombie Kitty Kawaii!(Mark2) off to her first adventure with Martha I in Retailia, I decided it would be fun for her to visit the Toronto School of Art's Sculpture Studio. Nothing too exciting happened there, but she did get to see her doppelganger in clay. I have finally gotten around to adding the "fur" and and a really rad "spinal column" as well. If you want to check out some of the previous steps, you can go here and here.

Check out the "spine" addition.
 While I was busy adding the "fur", Zombie Kitty Kawaii! (Mark 2) finally wandered over to have a look at what I was doing. I'm not too sure she was impressed as she muttered something in French and proceeded to look for something eat...this cat has a verocious appetite...
Est-ce moi? THPPT!
...luckily, she ran into my friend, Linda, who likes Kats and who was kind enough to share her sushi lunch with ZKK (Mark 2)...
Thhppt!...sushi...
Don't eat all my sushi, Kat!
After lunch (Yes, she ate my turkey sandwich as well.), I packed her up nice and safe...

...and took her to the Post office, where they slapped some international stamps on her and sent her away...

...au revoir, Kitty Kawaii! I look forward to your adventures in Retailia...

No comments:

Post a Comment