Friday 15 June 2012

Zombie Kitty Kawaii! Mail Art Roundup

Zombie Kitty Kawaii! loves to receive your cards and letters. Here are a few of the latest that we would like to share with you, our loyal readers:

From Svenja Wahl of Heidelberg, Germany:


I have to say, Svenja, those two look like they've seen a Zombie... or possible a Zombie Kitty! Thanks for the mail art. I know Zombie Kitty Kawaii! will enjoy it very much.

From Amy Irwen

Well, Amy, participation has been fantastic and it's all because of you who read this blog, send ZKK mail, comment on the blog and offer to host her (and ZMK) into your homes and show off your cities, towns and villages. For that, I am forever grateful.

Now the big surprise! The "Secret File" as sent to me from our very own Waitpinga, SA correspondent, Vizma Bruns, who is currently on her very own world tour. I admit, this was sent to me waaaaaaay back in April, so I apologize for the delay in posting it:

The "Secret" Files
Boekie One:
Front of Boekie One

"Secret" Insides

Back of Boekie One
Boekie Two:
I guess the "Secret Files" on Zombie Mini Kawaii! are no longer a secret...but, I figured you would all enjoy Vizma's creativity and sharp sense of humor. 
Thanks to all of you again for sending Zombie Kitty Kawaii! such wonderful mail art.

No comments:

Post a Comment