Tuesday 24 July 2012

Zombie Kitty Kawaii! Joins The Olympic Torch Run!!

Finally, the day we've all been waiting for has arrived; Zombie Kitty Kawaii! is now one of the lucky few who have gotten the honor of being part of the Olympic Torch Run. She has now joined the ranks of Doctor Who (aka Matt Smith) and Sir Patrick Stewart in this illustrious event. Make it so!

"Today was the grand event in Beckenham, we went to the High Street to watch the Olympic torch pass by but it was a bit of a flop, Martha is too short and there were a lot of people and John taking photos from the opposite side of the pavement, well, he did what he could."

 "That's me in the circle. The flame was taking a long time to arrive so 
I took matters in my own paws."

 "Nobody looked at me, would you believe it? only a few kiddies noticed, I was wearing my London Olympics t-shirt. It matches my hat and I cut a beautiful figure, if I say it myself. I did very well; it is not easy to run on three legs, when you are used to four."

 "There she goes, but I was more interested in the policeman. Apparently, they are all called Bobby. Oh! I think there are a few bits falling off my face, time for a rest."
Love from London
ZKK

No comments:

Post a Comment