Saturday 28 July 2012

Zombie Kitty Kawaii!: Modelling Those Fashionable Olympic Tees!

I never thought that Zombie Kitty Kawaii! (Mark 2) was such fashionista, but I guess having Parisian data in her genome would create a very fashionable zombie Kat:


"Martha is really living in the clouds, she never even heard of Patrick Stewart. It was a woman running with the torch. Anyhow, the important person there was ME, here modelling the Olympic Tee for my fans. That is London, Retailia, by the way."


"I got also a patriotic Canadian Tee of course. Well, soon I will be on my way to sunny Greece, oh joy! to spend some time with Katerina. Isn't she lucky?"

She is really lucky, Kitty Kawaii! (Mark 2). And, I have to say how much I love your Canadian Olympic Tee. It is indeed very fetching on you. Anyway, I know we all look forward to your re-visit to the birthplace of the Olympics and the amazing adventures you will have with Katerina.

No comments:

Post a Comment