Thursday 26 July 2012

Zombie Mini Kawaii! Arrives In Finland...

...and I have to say that I am impressed with the speed that the postal service has delivered her all the way from the U.S.A to Finland. So, without further adieu, I introduce to you our latest commentator and host, from Finland, Carina Granlund:

"Zombie Mini Kawaii has arrived after a long journey from Alabama, the final stretch was not even paved, but here she is now in the Petsmo woods, Finland!"


"What does a little sufferer from jetlag.. when there is fresh nature such as birches, ants and lingonberries on your doorstep..  or?!"
 Well, Carina, I know that I am relieved that she has made it safely to you.  And, It looks as if she has less flies following her now. Wishing you both a lot of fun times and looking forward to hearing about your next adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment