Thursday 9 August 2012

Leaving Retailia...

Zombie Kitty Kawaii! (Mark2)  finally left the Queendom of Retailia last week and what a fantastic adventure it has been. Kitty Kawaii! not only became a hero to the Retailian populace for her heroic rescue attempt of the Shopping Trolley Gallery, but as it turns out, she has earned an Olympic Gold Medal as well, but let's let her tell you all about it:

"Here I am receiving a gold Olimpic medal for being the First in the Cute Zombie Kitty Cat Egory.
I haven't left yet because I had a bit of a problem with my passport, but it has been resolved. I worried that I may have to spend more time here, the hospitality is nice but the weather ... !"

"Now, I am ready to go with my  bag covered in Retailian gold as a good bye present from Her Majesty. Sunny Greece, here I come!"

Bon Voyage, Kitty Kawaii! Wishing you an uneventful trip to Greece!



No comments:

Post a Comment