Friday 10 August 2012

Zombie Kitty Kawaii (MRK2): A Lost Book Found In Retailia!

A most excellent surprise message arrived today from her Majesty, Martha I. It reads:

"Hi Louise, I took this photo when Kitty was not looking, she was lost in her own world. She had been asking about the computer, I imagined she was only  interested in the mouse, but she turned out to be a proper little nerd, as you will see."

Maybe she should be renamed "Nerdy Kitty Kawaii!"?
" At the time, I didn't know what she was doing but today I found this book which she forgot. I thought that it was better to send it directly to you."



Open publication - Free publishing - More comics


"I do miss her but she has to visit so many people and she deserves a better climate than ours. She looks very happy with Katerina and Vizma."

Your Majesty, I cannot thank you enough for such a treasure and I am most certain that the readers of this blog will enjoy this book as much as I have. 

Who knew that Zombie Kitty Kawaii! (Mark2) was so computer savvy?

Note:You can find more of these terrific books by the author, Mail Art Martha, here:
http://issuu.com/mailartmartha
Her webpage is:
http://www.mailartmartha.org.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment